1. Bus Driver Hiring Incentive
2. Jobs Posted at Hiring Solutions
3. Jobs Posted at the Agency
4. Passing of Chad Jolliff, a former Pathway student
5. Used Bus & Parts Auction this coming Saturday
1. When to plant a tree
2. Livingston Daily Article
3. Opening Day Communications
4. Bus Auction Results
5. Backpack Work Thank You & State Police Supply Drive - 10am - 2pm Friday at Fowlerville Wal-Mart
6. Power Shut Off 5:30am - 7am (Wednesday Morning at Pathway & Thursday Morning at the Ed Center)
7. Construction Update
1. Opening Day Letter - Waiting for United Way forms
2. Early Childhood Staff - Welcome Back on Monday!
3. Lunch for Contractors - Friday, August 19th
4. Backpack Distribution
5. United Way Day of Caring
6. MiCAN Video
7. Teacher Evaluation - Thoughtful Classroom
1. Opening Day Map & Overview
2. United Way
3. Microsoft Purchasing Program (see 8/26/2016 email)
4. Staff Promotions!
5. Backpacks & United Way Day of Caring & Contractor Luncheon - Thank you!!
6. Extreme Figure 8 Bus Demolition Derby
7. Website Changes
The website's main navigation bar has been revamped provide our users' with a more intuitive navigation experience and to more accurately reflect the Agency's structure. To do so, we’ve reorganized the information found under the Parent & Community Resources tab and introduced 3 new categories to the navigation bar:
Staff & Departments provides easy access to the core sections of the Agency.
Instructional Services allows users to view our available programs and services in one central location.
Administrative Services groups together the services available to our staff as well as those services we provide to our local districts.
1. Reflection on Opening Day & Thoughts for Next Year
2. Staff Groups I was able to spend time with this week
3. Transportation Employees & Wages
4. Thanks to our Board of Education!
1. MASA Fall Conference
2. Construction Update
3. Changes to McKinney-Vento Act
4. Email forwarding
5. A bus turned on its side...
6. Mandatory Reporting - Board Policy 8462
7. New Staff Welcome - Carie Cowger & Michele Matusik
8. Thank you to Livingston County EMS
9. Tigers Tickets (4 available)
1. Sad News...
2. Board Meeting Last Night (Agenda)
1. National School Bus Safety Week - October 17 - 21
2. New Director of Secondary Options - Michelle Radcliffe!
Helping students in Livingston County to earn credentials with economic value...
3. Office Changes at the Education Center
4. A few moments of inspiration...and not just for Wolverine fans!
5. Health Insurance Open Enrollment
6. Livingston County Health Insurance Consortium
7. Naming of addition to the Pathway Building - Input Requested
8. Donna Clement's Retirement Gathering - October 28th
1. Retirement Get Together for Donna Clements - Tonight at 4:30pm @ Aubree's
2. Student Loan Forgiveness Program
3. 3 Words Not to Use in an Email
4. Soles for Souls
November 4th :
1. Congratulations to the Wolverines!
2. Daylight Savings Time - Ends Sunday, November 6th at 2:00am
3. Superintendent Evaluation Training (Evaluation Model)
4. Voting next Tuesday & Parking Advisory
1. December 21st Open House at the Construction Trades Program (3888 Latson Acres Lane, Howell)
2. Wellness Program Shout-Out to Rachel Kopke and Jim Damman
3. Legislative Breakfast & Lame Duck Session - Funding, retirement, start of school, etc.
4. A special thank you to all of our Bus Drivers!
5. Association of Educational Service Agencies (AESA) National Conference
6. Michigan Department of Education visit to the Agency (attachment)
7. Update on Construction (including new security system)
8. Pinckney Cyber Training Institute Ribbon Cutting
9. Breakfast with the Early Childhood Special Education families and Santa
December 21st :
1. Construction Update
2. Wonderful Giving Spirit at Livingston ESA!
3. Flag Retirement Ceremony at Brighton Transportation.
4. School Closing Decision Making
5. December 15, 2016 Board Meeting Briefing
A couple notes:
In my update I failed to mention the name of the driver in Brighton that saved a student's life. The driver is Anne Marie MacLean.
Tim Dowker is the Assistant Superintendent in Fowlerville, not Assistant Principal.
Sorry for those goofs!